Wednesday, January 23, 2008

New! Bubble Gum Bags!

Bubble Gum Bags with Personalized Topper - $1.25 each ( min. 8)
Comes assembled & filled with twenty-ish bubble gum balls

My little girl is all about bubble gum right now and in her honor I have created "The Bubble Gum Bag." If you are on her sweet list and she hands you one of these for Valentine's Day, please act completely surprised! These make her so happy! I keep catching her staring at them...she can hardly wait to pass them out. They make me pretty happy too...they definitely have a cute factor. They make perfect Valentine's and Party Favors. Pick any design from the website for your topper. I'll even use colored staples to attach them when possible...how cute is that?


Coming Soon!!!

Personalized Travel Tumblers - available soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...