Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The PaperDoll Designs Blog is here!!

It just hit me today! I was reading through someone's blog and I thought "Why don't I have a blog?" It's a perfect way to show YOU (my sweet friends and customers) all the new designs without updating the website all the time! Three kids tucked in bed, one slice of chocolate cake and several Diet Dr. Pepper's later the Official PaperDoll Designs Blog has arrived! I'm so excited! Please add this page to your favorites so you can check back often!

Have you ordered your Valentine's Day Treats yet??

Above: Mini Candy Bars - January Monthly Special - $10/set of 30
Below: Personalized Lip Balm - $20/set of 12

I've got lots of new products in the works! Can't wait to tell you about them! Stay posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...