Monday, March 10, 2008

Here's my fabby darling in his "Tattoo Baby" T. He was so proud to wear it. I think he makes a great model! Now the Big Brother is feeling left out...maybe he'll get one tomorrow.

My head has been spinning lately with all the new stuff. I'm super excited about something I will be showing later this week. It's a new twist on all the old designs! It hit me yesterday and I can't wait to find the time. So far this week we have two school plays, one Robot Rally, one child with strep throat, soccer practice, dance practice, a mess of a house and office and who knows what else! Somewhere in between I'll find the time! :)

I'm hoping to post a few new product pictures later today...for now enjoy my sweet Charlie's pic!!

***sippy cups will be here tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...