Sunday, March 30, 2008


It's been busy over here...cleaning closets, a little "studio" renovation (which I'll share in a later post,) a visit from the in-laws, a soccer game, teaching Sunday School, a FABULOUS trip to the Martha aisle at Michael's and LOTS of pretty paper orders. I'll post a few pics so you can see what I've been up to...
Our friend Nikki just had a baby. She also just wrote a book! Hopefully she's not spending her time between late night feedings reading my blog because I haven't had a chance to give her this gift yet!
Personalized Onesies: Tattoo Baby and Baby Brothers Rock - $12 each

Maddie's Dots Blue Photo Announcement - $1.50 each

Sports Bottles - Pink Soccer, Groovy Girl Pink & Orange, GumDrops Pink - $12 each
Hepburn Pink Tumblers - $13 each
Hepburn Pink Large NotePad - $16/set of 2
Sabrena Bubbles Small NotePad Set - $16/set of 4

Don't forget...Monday is the GIVEAWAY!

1 comment:

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...