Saturday, March 15, 2008

Pretty Paper and Cake Stands?

Vintage Baby Pink Note Cards and Big Dotty Pink & Chocolate Note Cards
Sabrena Bubbles Small Note Pads, Pink Ballet Note Cards
PaperDoll Paisley Blue & Chocolate Note Cards
Chocolate Party Pink Note Cards

I really should think serioulsy about photography lessons. I'm always so unhappy with the way my pictures turn out but I have no idea what all the settings and buttons on my cameras mean. Do I really have time for photography class??



I added a cake stand to my collection today. I'm so happy about it I had to share! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the color. It's just a simple cake stand, nothing fancy at all but the color makes me so happy! I'm thinking about decorating my kitchen around this cake stand! Seriously...


So I got the cake stand and then I had to bake something to sit on top. This meant I had to get out my new cookbook - the one with sneaky recipes with vegetables hidden inside - and when I saw the cute cover (you know the one) I had to get out one of my fancy aprons that my sweet friend Hollie gave me and then I had to try out my new food processor. I had no idea! Those carrots were pureed in seconds...WOW! I had two little helpers and my kitchen was a total mess but the muffins turned out so delicous! And isn't the cake stand pretty?

1 comment:

  1. that IS a cute cake stand. i'm loving that light, easy blue color these days too! blessings!

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...