Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Very First PaperDoll Designs T-Shirt!

I've been wanting to give this a try for a long time and I decided today was the day. My little model was more than excited and we think it turned out super cute! She's ready for some more. Later we are going to make one for the little brother!

The Hippie Chic T modeled by the adorable Nora Claire who is single handedly trying to start the double headband fashion trend Maddie's Dots Pink - Baby Shower Invitation $1.30 each
Bunny on Easter Stripe Lip Balm - Set of 12/$20
Pink Baseball Sports Bottle & Blue Baseball Sports Bottle

Sippy Cups will be here Tuesday! I can't wait to start making these. The only downfall to all these new items - my office (or my studio I call it when I'm feeling fancy) is a MESS! I can't keep it organized and I'm going a little crazy. I'm going to work on that this weekend.

Also, don't forget the Note Pad Special during the month of March. $3 off of each set!!! It's a great time to shop ahead for teacher's gifts and Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...