Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Bajillion Emails...

Just after my last post (the one where I was cranky about my tv/phone/internet) my email came back and I was flooded with a bajillion emails. Yes, bajillion is a word...it's fancy for LOTS! Email problems make me crazy but I think I got back to everyone...let me know if I didn't.
Anyway, here are a few of my night owl creations...


Sabrena Stripe Lip Balm with Leopard Purse...Ooh La La!! Cute!

Macy Luggage Tag in Pink/Orange

Note Cards - Hepburn Blue, PaperDoll Paisley Blue, Hepburn Tan
Big Dotty Red/Blue/Chocolate Sippy
Princess Bag Tag - I tied a bow on it b/c I felt like it... they don't come this way!
I've got a long list of "to-do's" for tomorrow so I am off to bed. Well, really I'm off to see if John & Kate Plus 8 is on. LOVE that show!

1 comment:

  1. Where did you get your adorable new layout? I want one for my blog!! Everything you have is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...