Friday, April 4, 2008

Garage Sale!!

During a temporary moment of insanity I decided to have a garage sale tomorrow. I'm totally not prepared but we're doing it. I'm dragging myself away from my beloved laptop and I'm confining myself to the garage. I'll be there all night long sticking flourescent stickers on old toys and furniture that just won't fit in this new (old) house.
Before I go - here are some things I worked on today while Sir Charles took a nap.

Pink Margarita Lip Balm (I heart these!!! They make me happy!)

lots & lots of Sports Bottles
Big Dotty Pink, GumDrops Pink, Shark on Blue & Green Stripes
Big Brothers Rock T & Baby Brothers Rock Onesie

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...