Monday, April 21, 2008

I've been robbed!

I had to go INSIDE the bank today. Now I go to the bank almost daily but I'm a drive-through-get-a-lollipop kind of banker. Today I had to go INSIDE. You wanna know why? Because I've been robbed! Last night I was doing one of my OCD habits of checking my account balance online and there were tons of charges that I did not make! Lots of movies were purchased using my card and I shudder to think what kind of movies they were. There were some other charges too. I rushed to find my card and it was right there in my wallet. So there I was at midnight on the phone with the bank getting my card cancelled. This morning I had to go to the bank and fill out paperwork so they could start an investigation. They say someone probably got my information by hacking into a computer. SCARY!!! Not to mention a HUGE pain! I've got lots of accounts set up with that card and now I have to change them all. It makes me so mad that someone has the nerve to do this sort of thing! At least I caught it before they wiped us out! So that was my Monday morning. How was yours?

2 comments:

  1. OH NO!! I hate to hear that happened to you. It is such a violation! Not a good way to start the week! Can they tell what site your info was hacked from? Why do people do such things? It just makes me sick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have FUH-REAKED out!!!!! What a way to start the week. Hope the rest of it is better. Just get the bad stuff outta the way at the beginning, right? Now it'll be terrif!

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...