Saturday, April 12, 2008

The view from my desk used to be this...


but now it's this...

I mentioned a little studio renovation a few weeks ago but I couldn't show you until now because it took that long to put all my stuff back in the closet. I got the idea on this blog. It was soooo easy and I love the way it turned out. I think I will paint the shelf brackets pink so they don't stand out so much and I have a few things that still need to make their way back into the closet but for the most part IT MAKES ME HAPPY! A much better view! Nora's room might be next...

Two Little Owls Birthday Invitation
I did this invitation a few weeks ago but never posted it...cute!

Little Princess Sippy Cup

Monkey Boy Sports Bottle & Froggy Sports Bottle...the very last two bottles! More to come in Late April/Early May!

1 comment:

  1. I just love the wallpaper idea! I fully intend to try this..I hope it's as easy as it looks! :)

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...