Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope you all have had a fabulous Mother's Day! I did! After Charlie woke me up at 6 am for a very important puzzle putting together session, The Baker came in and sent me back to bed. I got to sleep the morning away and that is one of my favorite things! I have been sick (yuck!) all weekend so we weren't going to church and sleeping in was the perfect way to spend my Mother's Day morning. They made my favorite things for breakfast (okay, lunch by the time I woke up.) We had pigs in a blanket and blueberry muffins...YUM!! I was super surprised to get these:


Aren't they pretty? LOVE THEM!

Here's one of the gifts I got for my momma:


and I got this one for my mother-in-law...


and then I had to get one for me too...

They are the CUTEST wristlet key chains made out of the greatest fabrics. I HEART mine! It's so convenient and I haven't lost my keys since I started using it. You should check them out here.

Now for a few PaperDoll Pics...

pretty Lip Balms in a new design...maybe a Name That Design will be coming soon...

Tumbler in the new design

Pencil Cups - Rugby blue & chocolate, Dot Dot Darcy green & pink


Sabrena Stripe note cards


Dot Dot Darcy black & red tumbler, note pad, pencil cup

Monkey Girl Note Pad

Big Dotty pink & chocolate Sports Bottle


Big Dotty pink & chocolate Bag Tag, Bubbles Pink note cards


Water Bottles - Pink GumDrops with Cross artwork & Tatum Pink with Crown artwork

1 comment:

  1. That's my Finley Faith!!!! As always you do amzing work!

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...