Thursday, June 26, 2008

PaperDoll Picture Overload!

I'm a little behind on posting pictures so I thought I would just post them all at once and be done with it. So here are a ton of pictures for your viewing pleasure.

Sports Invitation - the little sports emblem is actually attached to the card with a pop up to give it a little extra cute factor...so fun!

NEW! Bubbles & Stripes with Circle Hang Tag - $1.85 assembled; I'm working on one in a different color scheme that I will be posting soon. These turn out super cute!

Olympic Bubbles Invitation
Groovy Bright Invitation
Patchwork Blue, Pink & Brown Invitation
Blue & Green Stipe with Initial Sports Bottle
M&M Tubes!!! These make great party favors but until I find a way to buy them in bulk I can only offer the labels that fit them and you will have to wrap them yourself.
My camera had a Charlie fingerprint on it and I didn't realize it until after taking these pics but this is a Rugby Bag Tag front view...
Rugby Bag Tag back view

Baseball Sports Bottles
Turquoise/Pink Big Dotty, Pink Lemonade, Pink/Orange Groovy Girl and Light Turquoise/Pink Big Dotty Sports Bottles
Pink Dots on the Side Invitation
Hepburn Green, GumDrops with Cross & Dot Dot Darcy Black/Red Tumblers
Blue Striped Shirt with Wagon & Frog Bag Tags

Dot Dot Darcy Pink & Green with Initial Sippy, Placemat & Plate
I'm heading off for a Girls Night Out tonight! I can't wait! This mommy needs a break!

2 comments:

  1. oh loving the caroline stuff! yum! i love picture sharing posts! thanks! blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it all...keep posting.

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...