Saturday, July 12, 2008

What a week!

Don't you just love it when your babies fall asleep in random places at random times all by themselves? Today we walked into the living room WAY before nap time and Charlie was sound asleep in the middle of the floor. We covered him up, grabbed the camera and then let that baby sleep. He must have been exhausted from our busy week. We were going non-stop all last week and I am looking forward to a little break. No camps this week! No bags to pack, no place to be way too early, no driving from here to there and back again every day. YEAH!!!

We did have a fun weekend though. Last night The Baker (he's about to lose this name...hasn't baked in weeks) and I went out with our friends Chuck and Hollie and we had so much fun. We went to a great-atmosphere-but-not-so-great-Mexican-food-place and then we headed over to the chocolate bar in town and I had the YUMMIEST chocolate raspberry truffle. DELICIOUS! It was a fun night.
This morning my friend Lucy and I took our girls to see Kit Kittredge and I highly recommend it. It had a great message and it was a great movie. I'm not sure that Nora totally understood their situation but I think she got something out of it. Go see it!

I'm trying to get caught up on orders...I'm so surprised that I'm keeping so busy throughout the summer months! It's wonderful!!! Here are some pictures for you:

Fire Truck Calling Cards

Dot Dot Darcy Red & Turquoise Sports Bottle

Pirate Straw Cup

Rugby Blue & Red with Soccer & Baseball Sports Bottles

PaperDoll Paisley Blue & Chocolate Note Cards

Rugby Blue & Red Large Mommy Note Pads

Red & Blue Initial, Pink & Green Initial, Blue & Green Initial Sports Bottles...One of my new favorite designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...