Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The real reason I had to stop taking orders for a while...

I have to dedicate all my free time to Dancing With the Stars. My DVR is set and I'm all about Lacey & Lance. I'm not usually a big follower of this show but I loved Lacey on So You Think You Can Dance a few seasons ago. I was so excited when I found out she was going to be on this show!!! Did you see it last night?? FABULOUS! I'll be taking orders again when Lacey & Lance get kicked off the show. I'm kidding...I think.

5 comments:

  1. So the truth comes out!! :) J/K I felt guilty because I spent my alone time today while Ky was at Mother's Day Out watching last night's episode instead of being productive. I figure in a few weeks I won't be getting any alone time for a while, so I will indulge while I can! I agree they were great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay -- so, you are a big dork just like me! Ha! Right now, we are watching "The Biggest Loser," then we will switch over the DVR to watch "Dancing with the Stars." I agree -- Lance and Lacey are a fun, funky couple! I will keep watching your blog to see when you are out of your "Dancing" coma and working again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, the link on my blog just shows the title, and I was totally thinking it was going to say you were prego!!!! LOL....I'm even worse...I am watching 90210!!!! Oh, the junk on tv that goes into my brain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You crack me up! I like L n L too, but should I hope they get voted off so I can get Jordan some bag tags and such? haha Really, I will be wishing Brook B. gets voted off right after Cloris. I am so tired of having to stare at her glaring beauty and perfection. And all that after 4 kids... ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the show too. Can't get any better than Lance and Lacy either! Love them.

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...