Wednesday, October 1, 2008

#26...Check!

I cheated on this one a little bit and had pictures taken this past weekend. Several years ago a girl from our church snapped a candid of Graham during VBS and it's always been one of my favorite pics. So when I heard that she had started doing her photography professionally I knew we had to pay her a visit. We went on Sunday evening and despite the fact that Charlie was such a sad baby (he'd spent the days before with the stomach bug) I think it was a big success. Malisa is awesome and she sent me a sneak peak via her blog. I can't wait to see the rest of them!

What's #26? Take a look at My 35 Things

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...