Thursday, October 2, 2008

More Christmas Designs

For some of you these designs may be a blast from the past but I know some of you are new here so you might like to choose from one of these...
Damask (many color options available)
Flower Power Christmas
Snowflakes (also available in pink/red & green/red)
Let It Snow! (also available in pink & blue)
Little Debbie Christmas
Gingham Christmas
GumDrop Stripes (chocolate shown)
Christmas Gumdrops
Christmas Gumdrops turquoise
Berry Christmas (also available in pink & blue)
Big Dotty Christmas (available in many color options)


Dot Dot Darcy (available in many colors)

StarBright Green

StarBright Blue

StarBright Pink

Click here for the 2008 Designs

IF YOU PLAN TO USE PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS ON YOUR CARDS I ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT A DOUBT MUST MUST MUST HAVE A SIGNED RELEASED FORM FROM THE PHOTOGRAPHER BEFORE I WILL WORK ON YOUR CARDS. IT MUST BE ON OFFICIAL LETTERHEAD AND SIGNED, PLEASE

1 comment:

  1. How will I ever choose? Can 1 order a pack of 100 and do a couple of each? J/K I think I will coordinate our outfits to match the card I pick out instead of picking a card to match our outfits! You are making this hard on me!! :)

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...