Thursday, October 9, 2008

What I've been doing when I haven't been making Lollipop Kits...

I'm so glad you all are loving the Lollipop Kits! I've been making lots of them lately. Here's what else I've been up to...
Little Drummer Plate (pupcat font)
Peace, Love & Razorbacks (sweetheart font)
Gumdrops baby blue (vingy font)
Horizontal flat note cards...Hippie Chic (sweetheart font)
Green Chandelier tray....LOVE the happily ever after part :)
Sooner Born & Sooner Bred tray...BEAT TEXAS!!!Photo tray...$35 each
Hepburn Pink placemat & plate (curly cue font)
Tattoo Baby Girl placemat & plate
LOVE this plate!!! Rugby Guitar (font diner loungy)
Orange football plate (fontdiner loungy)
SO CUTE!!!! Cowboy plate (fontdiner loungy)
Rugby invitation
PaperDoll Paisley black & tiffany blue (sweetheart)
Camo Monogram Bag Tag
Big Dotty Lt. Blue & Red Pen
Dot Dot Darcy Purple Pen
I finally have a name and they call me DOMINO BLUE note cards. Thanks Terra!!
Hot Pink & Black NotePads & Pen
Ballet Slippers note pads (curly cue)
Gumdrops baby boy Invitation
Orange Football bag Tag
Circus Pink & Brown bag tag

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...