Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Thoughts

This election night is making me a nervous wreck so I am trying to think happy thoughts. What could be happier than these new "Bitty Tiny Crayon Box" party favors??? Seriously. Stinkin' CUTE! Nora and Charlie are definitely passing these out at Christmas time. I think it's a great alternative to candy favors. Each package contains 4 non-toxic mini crayons.

Sold in sets of 10/$10

Need some more happy thoughts? How about my NEW square coasters? I'm so HAPPY with them. I love the square!! Same price...$10 each. I'm thinking teacher gifts, dad gifts, stocking stuffers...

White & Black Damask

Cowboy

Dot Dot Darcy Pink & Orange

Dot Dot Darcy Lt. Blue & Green

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, the boys coaster are sooooo cute! I can't wait to put them on their nightstands!!!!THanks for the preview! Have a great night, I hope I wake up in the morning with good results, they are freaking me out right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the crayons! What a great idea! The coasters are a great too!!

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...