Monday, November 17, 2008

WARNING! Get your orders in NOW...Please.

I did not anticipate that the orders would start flooding in this week. I planned on accepting orders through the end of the month but it doesn't look like I will be able to do so. At this point I am getting close to saying "Last Call!" I am going to be doing a show at Metro on December 3rd and I will have a booth at the Junior League American Girl Shows December 5 - 7 (come see me) and I would really like to go into those without a huge load of orders. So...if you know you want to place an order please do it SOON...I may be shutting her down sooner than I thought I would have to.
I am so thankful to have this problem. Watching the emails flood in is much better than staring and waiting and wishing I would get an order.
I'm off to have another Diet D.P....I need my caffeine to get me through this!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for my XMas tray! Thanks so much for letting me be a pain & sending me more than one proof design. You rock! :)
    ~Terri F.

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...