Sunday, January 25, 2009

Picture Tag...I'm it!

I've been tagged by sweet Terra. I'm supposed to go to my 4th picture folder and pick the 4th picture and post it here for all to see. This was Christmas 2006 and as you can see Charlie is not happy about visiting Santa. I loved looking at this picture because this year he was all about Santa. He had no fear. He wanted to stay on his lap forever and talk for hours. He asked him if he could go for a ride in his sleigh, he pulled his whiskers, he gave him hugs and he wanted to go back for another visit. He's really grown up!
Tag - you're it: Liz, Mary, Fun Lezel & Ashley

2 comments:

  1. You crazy gal....I never do these darn things but b/c I adore you...I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe they grow so quickly. Wish I could see Nora's face, Graham looks the same only bigger, but Charlie....wow he was so little. He's such a little man now. Sweet and adorable g-kids.

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...