Tuesday, February 17, 2009

And the winner is...

First of all let me say that I have never had such an overwhelming response to a post! The response to my FAQs has been hilarious! I've been laughing at all the comments and emails. I'm glad you all enjoyed my sarcasm and I hope no one has been offended. I promise I really didn't have any one person in mind when I wrote them so don't feel like I put any questions on there just for YOU. If they made the list that means they have been asked FREQUENTLY and I wanted people to have a place to look if they weren't sure about something. If you have a question don't be afraid to ask! Unless it's been asked several times I won't run and put it on THE LIST. Now back to business...


Thank you for all your dinner suggestions! You should get together and make a crock pot cookbook! The Random Number Generator has spoken:

Congratulations Learning4Life! You've won a super fabulous extra cute PaperDoll Designs Memo Holder!!! Email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...