Monday, February 2, 2009

Back to Business

I will officially start taking orders again tomorrow. I'm still not quite caught up but the orders keep coming in so no matter when I start taking them I will instantly be behind again. This is a good problem to have, right? If you placed an order on January 27th your order will be dated as if it came in on February 2nd and it should be ready by next Monday. Any order that was placed between January 28th and February 1st will be dated as if it came in on February 2nd and will need to allow 10 - 14 days UNLESS you ordered Valentine's and in that case I will be sure to have them ready in time. If you need your order before that please let me know and I will see what I can do. Thanks!!

© 2009 paperdoll designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...