Saturday, April 4, 2009

Lollielicious!!!


Not too long ago I found the cutest little flower clippie on my front porch. Thuy, a customer and the owner of Lollielicous Designs, had left it for Nora. Isn't it cute??? And don't you love to say Lollielicious?? As soon as I saw it I knew we had to have one to match Nora's Easter dress so Thuy made us this one:

When we opened the bag we also found this one:

and a super darling felt flower headband. I can't show you that one because it was Nora's favorite and she's wearing it while she's out and about with her daddy. You can check them all out here though. Thanks Thuy!!! We love them!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Karen for posting about me! I am so glad Nora liked my hair clips I made for her. I love that first picture of her. Super Cute! Thanks for all the great products you make for me!! =)

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...