Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Personalizing Teacher Gifts...

I get asked ALL THE TIME what the proper personalization is for teacher gifts. It seems nobody is sure whether they should use their first and last name or "Mrs. So & So" or just an initial. To be honest, I'm not really sure myself. I tend to use "Mrs. ?" if it is something I think they will use at school. I decided to put a little poll up over there to get your opinions. I am also surveying teachers at my kids' school and I'll let you know what they say. I'm sure there is no wrong way to do it...I just thought I would get this little dilemma solved once and for all!

UPDATE...I POLLED SEVERAL TEACHERS TODAY AND THEY ALL SAID THAT THEY PREFER "MRS. ?" ESPECIALLY IF THE ITEM IS SOMETHING THEY WILL USE AT SCHOOL.

© 2009 paperdoll designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...