Sunday, May 17, 2009

Cleaning out the picture files...

I'm trying to get my picture files cleaned up and realized I had tons of pics to post. Here's round one...it will take me a while to get caught up. I've got lots of birthday pics still to post. Nora's little tea party was fabulous!!! Very pink, very girly, very fancy! Can't wait to show you.
Powder Puff (yes, Powder Puff) blue & khaki bag tag
Powder Puff blue khaki note cards
Powder Puff blue green
Photo Memo Holder
Dot Dot Darcy with circle initial - black red
Powder Puff Blue Orange
Powder Puff Blues
Guitar Enclosure Cards
Blue Camo Enclosure Cards
Camo Tumbler
Dot Dot Darcy Black Pink Note Pads & Pencil Cup
Hippie Chic Pink, Green, White Pencil Cup & Floral Note Pad
Little Debbie Red Note Pads & Pencil Cup
PaperDoll Paisley Teal Note Pad & Pencil Cup
Hippie Chic Pink Green Emblem Note Pads and Pencil Cup

© 2009 paperdoll designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...