Monday, May 18, 2009

New Items!


NEW MELAMINE PERSONALIZED PLATTERS!
In addition to Trays, I now have melamine platters. I'm loving them!!! My mom wanted a "B" platter so this is what she got for Mother's Day. They are available in any of the PaperDoll designs.
NEW!!! ACRYLIC LUGGAGE/BAG TAGS
I really love these!! They are 2 7/8" in diameter and come with your choice of a plastic loop or a ribbon for tying. These pictures are not the greatest but they are so super cute! They will be in stock soon!!! Both sides can be printed.

© 2009 paperdoll designs

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the platter! I want one just like it! :-) What is the price?

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...