Friday, May 1, 2009

Teacher Gifts Teacher Gifts Teacher Gifts!!!

I set a monthly goal for PaperDoll sales. I started doing this about a year ago and so far I have been very blessed. I've reached the goal every month! About a week ago I told The Baker I didn't think I would make my goal for April. I spoke too soon because about a day later my email inbox was overflowing and yesterday I realized that I had surpassed my goal. Now if I could only keep up with all the orders. I've been feeling like I eat, sleep, dream and breathe paper lately. This time of year is always crazy. May is a birthday month at our house and I'm trying to get ready for two birthday parties...I always tend to go a little overboard in that area. I'm drinking too much (caffeine!) and staying up WAY too late but I'm sure I'll survive. This has been a really long drawn out way to say "Hurry up and order your teacher gifts!!! Last call is coming soon!!!!"

As soon as all the orders are filled and all the birthday cake has been eaten, I'm going to do this...



© 2009 paperdoll designs

2 comments:

  1. Charlie is getting so big and looking a lot like big brother. I can't believe how grown-up he looks in this picture. Hope you get some sleep very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, he's such a little angel when he sleeps! He's usually sprawled out on his back when he naps at school. Looks like he's tuckered out from all the birthdays! Sorry about the last minute celebration for his birthday on Monday. It was totally our fault! See you this Monday for our Mom's Lunch!
    -Miss Sarah

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...