Friday, July 3, 2009

Lego Land

These days if you don't look like a Lego and you don't like to talk about Legos, then chances are Graham might not be too interested in spending time with you. Lego Land was the perfect place to take our little Lego Man. He LOVED it! I'll admit, it was pretty cool at first. But after a while, I had seen enough Legos and I had to keep up the "Wow, this is so super cool" attitude for Graham's sake. Nora didn't even try to act entertained. Nathan and Charlie were pretty wowed by it all but Graham was fascinated the entire time. It was so much fun to get to take him on his dream vacation!! We took pictures of just about every Lego statue. I won't bore you with all of them but here are just a few...
Miniland USA was AMAZING! So cool!

Bob the Builder was there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...