Friday, September 25, 2009

Pencil Cup Post

I still love these pencil cups! They make such great gifts and are great for keeping your desk organized. Fill them with cute pens and pencils or better yet, SMENCILS!!
Hippie Chic Pink & Green
Rugby Blue & Red
Guitar Stripes
Super Hero
Sporty Stripe
Purple Circus
Tatum Pink
Big Dotty Pinks
Powder Puff with Ribbon Stripe & Cupcake
Powder Puff Multi Stripe
Maui Pink & Orange
Dot Dot Darcy Black & Royal Blue
Sabrena Stripe (minus the brown)
Groovy Girl Pink & Purple
Groovy Girl Pinks and Browns
GumDrop Pink

© 2009 paperdoll designs

1 comment:

  1. Charis is my baby! We loved the gift from Calli and Carri. I've ordered from you before. Love your stuff. I have a business that I own/operate out of my house... painting kids hand and foot prints on ceramic platters. Turned into cute holiday, sports, birthday, etc. designs. Anyway, I love finding other SAHM's that have fun successful businesses that they do on the side. It's AWESOME to be a Mommy~ especially when we still find an avenue to use our creative talents.
    Have a good one!
    Cari Aberle

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...