Friday, November 6, 2009

Picture Post

Personalized Pencils all tied up with a bow!
White Picket Fence Note Cards...Gray & Tiffany Blue
Hippie Chic Brown & Blue Pencil Cup
Robot Note Pads
Flower Power Note Pads
Around the Clock Shower Lip Balms
Blue & Green Initial Stripe Bag Tag with Bow
Robot Pencil Cup
Groovy Girl Pink, Orange & Brown Plate with Monkey
Thanksgiving Note Pads & matching pen for my festive friend Amonica who celebrates every holiday with a personalized pen!!! LOVE HER!
I love the way this card turned out! Isn't that baby so cute???
Custom Calling Cards...I want to call this Party Barn but I think that was the name of a keg store in Norman so that doesn't seem right.


© 2009 paperdoll designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...