Thursday, December 10, 2009

3D Christmas Glasses!!!


Have you seen them?? They are officially called Holiday Specs but I will refer to them as Christmas Specs because I'm not trying to be politically correct. Anyway, my mother-in-law got them for the kids recently and I was so obsessed with how cool they were that I tracked some down for the PaperDoll Shop. They look like the 3D glasses you get at movies. You put them on and look at your Christmas tree or lights on the houses (or lights on the cars at night but I wouldn't advise it while actually driving) and you'll see things like angels and snowmen around each light. There are several different styles and they are all so cool!!! You've got to get some!! We are loving them at our house. Check them out here.


© 2009 paperdoll designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...