Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My long winter's nap...

funky flowers lanyard
brown damask market tote

I'm almost done!!! I think after tonight I will have all the personalized orders complete!!! I can't wait! I'm going to park it on my couch for about 3 weeks after I finish. Not really, but it sounds nice. I AM going to make a gingerbread house, bake a lot (or watch The Baker bake) and wrap lots of presents.
The "shop" is pretty much wiped out. There are still a few Smencils left (great stocking stuffers) and one or two key chains. I also just added some new FUN & FABULOUS lap desks, some market totes and the last of the lanyards. The lanyards are great teacher gifts for those that have to wear their i.d. badges. The Christmas 3D glasses are almost gone too so HURRY! I have tried to get more of the small totes but they are all out of stock until January. Only the large ones are left. I can't wait to see the new designs for 2010!!
I'll be posting lots of paperdoll pics soon and trying to add more designs to the website over my Christmas break. MERRY MERRY!!!



© 2009 paperdoll designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...