Sunday, December 20, 2009

Picture Post

It's been over a month since I've really posted paperdoll pics so I need to clean out the picture files. It's going to take several posts but I thought I would show you what kept me busy over the last month.
Spring Gum Drops & Maui Pink & Green Bookmarks
Dot Dot Darcy Black & Yellow Clipboard
Stethoscope Note Pads
White Picket Fence Black & Lime Tumbler
Red Soccer Sports Bottle
Reindeer Candy Bars
Domino with Red Stripe Tray
Domino Dot Lime Clipboard
Photo Gift Stickers
Brown Damask Tiffany Blue Flat Note Cards
Black Damask Red Flat Note Cards
Black Damask Red Christmas Cards
Bitty Tiny Favor Boxes: Pink Poodle Polka Dot
Vintage Baby Pink Note Cards
Vintage Baby Green Flat Note Cards
Big Dotty Lavender Note Cards
Little Bo Peep Mini Bag Tag with Bow
Red Wagon Bag Tag
Black Damask Red Note Cards
Butterfly Note Cards

© 2009 paperdoll designs

1 comment:

  1. Been meaning to tell you, everyone just LOVED the tray you made for the Powells. I had several people dying to know where to get one! :) They thought it was so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...