Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Too Much of a Good Thing...

I had to shut down the website late last night...or early this morning. The response yesterday to the Note Card Sale was far beyond what I was expecting. That's a good thing...I think. I will be at the Metro Christian Academy Bazaar tomorrow. There will be lots of great vendors. Come and see me there. Shoot me an email if you are interested and I'll give you the information you need.
I may reopen before Christmas but we'll just have to see how the next few days go. Thank you so much for blessing me with your business this year! I have the best customers EVER!

© 2009 paperdoll designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...