Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Back to Business

Things are getting back to "normal" around here. The Geek Squad salvaged a lot of my stuff and now my new laptop is up and running. I did lose my customer files so if I have to ask you where you live after all these years please forgive me. Please go back up your computers!!! I'm using Carbonite and so far so good.
Cupcake mini candy bars...IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO ORDER FOR V-DAY!!!

Rugby Dot Red & Blue Placemat

Blue & Red Rugby Dot Straw Cup

Pink & Lime Dot Candy Bars

Gingham Floral Placemat

Princess Placemat

Camo Heart Bag Toppers...includes small clear bags...perfect for tiny treats!

Light Blue Camo Calling Cards

Flat Camo Note Cards
GumDrops Pink & Green Flat Note Cards

© 2009 paperdoll designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...