Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Party Season!

It seems like it's party season here at PaperDoll Designs. I know we have some birthday parties coming up in our family and I've been getting lots of requests lately for invitations. I have been slow to update the invitation section of "The Shop" so I thought I would post some invitations here and slowly get them added to the website. I have many, many different options to work with lots of different themes. This is just a VERY SMALL sampling. I'm also happy to create something for you if I don't have exactly what you are looking for.
Polka dot Number: This would be so cute in girly colors too. I think it's perfect for the non-themed party!
Blast Off Invitation: great for a space themed party at home or at the Air & Space Museum
Floral Pop Invitation: Great for a girly birthday party, a garden themed party, a baby shower, a bridal shower & more!
Bunting Invitation: We'll be using a variation of this invitation for Charlie's upcoming party. This would also be cute in girly colors and is perfect for a party without a theme. Buntings are everywhere these days...love them!
Pink & Brown Damask Invitation: Great for a baby shower or bridal shower
Bowling Pin Invitation
Number Bowling Invitation
Nora wants an ice cream party this year so I created these. I love the way it turned out and it is so cute in a variety of flavors. Pick your scoop colors!! What a yummy theme!!!

Don't forget, there are MANY more options available and I'm happy to work with you to make the perfect invitation for your event!!! Party on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...