Monday, June 28, 2010

For Jana...

Earlier this year my sweet friend Jana was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. From day one, she has remained positive and full of faith in God's healing power. You should see the emails she sends out!! SHE has become the one encouraging those around her. Through all the needles and chemo and hair loss and just plain feeling rotten, she has kept a smile on her face and remained strong. She is truly amazing and I have no doubt that God is using her to change MANY lives!

Cancer Sucks and cancer is expensive so I wanted to do a little something to help Jana and her beautiful family out.

Introducing the newest PaperDoll design...

"JANA" in green & brown

"JANA" in pink & black

"JANA" in red & brown

PaperDoll Designs will donate $3 to the Rogers family for every set of "JANA" note cards (small or large) sold. $4 will be donated for every "JANA" plate, platter or tray that is sold. $2 will be donated for ever "JANA" regular sized bag tag and $1 for every "JANA" mini bag tag.

Please help me help a friend. Place an order today and say a prayer for Jana. Please tell your friends too.

3 comments:

  1. You are an AMAZING friend, and a blessing in my life! What did I ever do to deserve you !?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! What an awesome idea Karen!!! They're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great tribute to a Wonderful person! I'm so lucky to call Jana my friend! She IS amazing!

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...