Monday, October 18, 2010

29 Things Update

1. Go to The Cheese Cake Factory and try a new kind of cheese cake...check!! Had a date with my sweet hubs on Saturday night. Chocolate Godiva Cheesecake...yum!! Red Velvet is still my favorite but this one was delicious!!!

3. Get a pedicure...check! Went with a friend, even better.

13. Take a really long nap with no interruptions...I slept for 2.5 hours on Saturday afternoon. It was awesome. We had family pictures taken that day (see below) so I deserved it.

18. Go out with friends for breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks, whatever...check AGAIN!! Lunch with a friend before the pedicure.

24. Do some serious Christmas shopping....Check! I started with Nora and I only have one thing left to get for her. Now I'm moving on to the boys.

25. Buy something sparkly...Check! I've had my eye on a blingy belt. It wasn't expensive but I am trying to be thrifty with Christmas coming up and all so I kept passing it by. 30% off on the day that I just happened to have an extra 15% off coupon...DONE. I can be spotted from a mile away when I'm wearing it...SPARKLY!!
30. There weren't 30 things on the original list but getting family pics taken should have been number 30. Nathan and I have not been in pics with the kids since Nora was a tiny baby so we had the Fabulous Malisa do some downtown shots. So far I've only seen this sneak peak but I am loving it and can't wait to see more. I HATE having my picture taken...hate it. It was kind of like torture for me so I deserved that nap. Malisa is the best.

© 2010 paperdoll designs

2 comments:

  1. YOU LOOK SMOKIN HOT!!!! AMAZING!! I totally love that outfit! :) Everybody else looks great too! But let's face it - if Momma doesn't like the way she looks - photo time was a waste - right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you check off all your wishes for the month? Sorry your necklace was broken but I bet you like CU better anyway. Happy Birthday to my baby girl (even though I had the number wrong)
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...