Sunday, October 3, 2010

Christmas Card Questions Answered...

Christmas Card Stats
$1.30 each - includes proof, printing and envelopes
5.25 x 7.75 (or the other way around depending on orientation)
photo can be black and white or color
I will NOT use professional photos unless you have a signed release from the photographer
I can do the cards WITHOUT a photo...designs may change slightly
I will take orders until December 1 and reserve the right to change that date at any time because sometimes it gets crazy busy here at Christmas time and I get stressed and freak out before my cut off date. So basically what I'm saying is ORDER EARLY.
I will be running an Early Bird Christmas Card Special as soon as they get loaded on the website so watch for it and don't miss out!!!
© 2010 paperdoll designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...