Sunday, October 3, 2010

The last of the 2010 Christmas Line

I think I am just about done with the 2010 Christmas cards. I still need to bust out all the PaperDoll Christmas designs from years past and load them all on the website AND work on all the coordinating gift cards and plates and platters, etc but I think I am finished with the new card designs. I hope you find one that you love. Email if you have questions and look for them in the PaperDoll Shop soon!!
Zebra Christmas
Peppermint Pink
Peppermint Green
Black Gingham Turquoise & Red

Black Gingham Red & Green
Damask Dot Red Brown & Green
Black, Silver, Red
Black, Silver, Pink
Black, Silver, Green
Black, Silver, Blue

Don't forget that all cards can be made to accomodate an invitation or a non photo Christmas Card. I will also have matching return address labels, gift tags, note cards, etc. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Fa La La La La, La La La La!!!!

© 2010 paperdoll designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...