Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Countdown to Christmas!!


My friend Shelle recently asked me to make something special for her 3 girls and it turned out so cute, I had to share! She wanted "Countdown to Christmas" candy! I put 25 "Merry Christmas X" candy bars in a jar. One can be eaten every day starting on December 1st and the last one can be eaten on Christmas morning.
I think this is a great way to countdown the days!! I think I'll be making some of these for Graham, Nora & Charlie. I know I said it was my last day for orders....BUT.....if you'd like a Countdown to Christmas jar of candy email me by Saturday and I will get them ready by December 1st. LOCAL PICKUP ONLY IF YOU WANT THEM BY THE 1ST DAY OF DECEMBER. These are not on the website...email me!!!
25 personalized Merry Christmas candy bars in a cute jar: $14

© 2010 paperdoll designs

2 comments:

  1. kiss your brain - those are too cute!!! :) we are off school today so it"s my make and take day - lucky me hubby is out of town till tonight so can't see all my mess! :)

    aka - mary elizabeth :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea! Everyone should have one of these!

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...