Monday, November 1, 2010

PaperDoll Pics

Thank you so much for all the birthday wishes and for all the orders using the BDAY GIRL discount code! I'm going to be very busy!!

I really love the new portfolios!! I think they will make great Christmas gifts for teachers and kids love them too!!!

Camo Brown Portfolios
Zebra Portfolio

Modern Black & Red Portfolio

One of my favorite PaperDoll items is the newish Wooden Tray. I still haven't added them to the website but I promise to do it soon. The inserts can be changed to match your mood or the occassion! White Picket Fence in Brown & Tiffany Blue Wooden Tray IT'S A GIRL tray insert
IT'S A BOY Tray insert
Apple Damask Tray Insert
We Give Thanks Tray insert
Gingham Ribbon Christmas Note Cards
Yellow Chandelier Note Cards
Damask Dot Red & Green Note Cards
Custom Candy Bar Wrappers
Dot Dot Darcy Black & Yellow Post It Note Holder
Apple Damask Invitation
Modern Turquoise M&M Tubes

© 2010 paperdoll designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...