Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Currently...

Currently drooling over...
these shoes that will never be mine unless Payless or Target makes their own version.
Currently reading...my Bible-in-a-year reading plan. I confess I have never read the Bible all the way through. I decided to do it this year and I'm learning so much! I dug out my Life Application Bible from high school and I LOVE it. I read the daily assigned chapters/verses and then I read the application which basically puts it into modern day terms. If you've never done it before, I would highly recommend it! Graham is doing it too! LOVE THAT BOY!

Currently missing...

my Valentine!! He's been out of town since Sunday morning and he's FINALLY coming home tonight! I can't wait. The company he works for is obviously run by a bunch of men. Who plans a conference over Valentine's Day????

Currently making...

LOTS of spirals!! I LOVE them and really want several for myself. I'm practicing self-control and only making myself one. I already have a new design picked out for my next one though!!

Currently...

running out of time! Time to go pick up the kids!

© 2010 paperdoll designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...