Monday, March 21, 2011

Back to Business...

Today is back to reality! Last week was a great week: Movies, girls night, playdates, road trips, cousins, my new nephew, Nothing Bundt Cakes, WAY too much food and a few days away from my computer. I'm sad it couldn't last a little bit longer!

orange and black fill-in thank you cards

pink and teal ribbon snack cup

red and yellow circus lollipop stickers
lucky charm st. patrick's day bags...took me forever to make these because I couldn't stop eating the lucky charms!!!
zebra tiffany blue mini portfolio
dot dot darcy black and hot pink mini portfolio
batman spiral
LOVE these argyle golf invites!!!


© 2010 paperdoll designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...