Sunday, June 26, 2011

CURRENTLY...

LOVING the scent of this candle!!!  It's my new favorite.
OBSESSING over the pictures of the house on this blog
 LOVE everything about this room...especially the painted wood floors!!!
 LOVE
LOVE LOVE!!  I need to get my heirloom white spray paint out again...I'm feeling inspired.

EATING a white chocolate raspberry Nothing Bundt Cake
.It's the only good think about Nathan going out of town...deliveries from my favorite cake place EVER when he gets home!!

© 2011 paperdoll designs

1 comment:

  1. There is one just down the road from us and I have to be VERY careful driving by or I will weigh 400lbs!
    Enjoy your cake!

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...