Saturday, July 23, 2011

NAME THAT NOTE CARD!!!!

It's been FOREVER since we've played NAME THAT NOTE CARD!! 
Here's the newest note card at at PaperDoll Designs...
It makes a fabulous note card but I can't wait to see this design on a binder, plate, soap dispenser, etc!!!

Here's how we play:
1.  leave a comment telling me what you think I should name this design
2.  if there are several that I like there will be a vote
3.  the person who suggested the winning name gets a free set of note cards in this design

GAME ON!!

© 2011 paperdoll designs

8 comments:

  1. Dizzy Dahlias or dizzy daisies.

    twilson 107 at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dizzy dahlias or dizzy daisies

    twislon 107 at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think "Poppy" or something retro like "Agatha" or "Lucille".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like "Poppy" or something retro like "Agatha" or "Lucille".

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I can't stop at just one...

    *Modern Kate - after the *Princess :-)
    *Whimsy
    *Bloomin'
    *Belle Fleur- ("beautiful flower" in French)
    &
    *Lovely Liv - if she was a girl, I'd name her "Liv"

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...