Monday, August 15, 2011

Currently...

Currently Anticipating...
the start of a new school year!  School starts on Friday and it will be my first year ever as a mom to have all three kids in school ALL DAY EVERY DAY!!  I'm excited and a little sad.  I know it will be great to have all the time to work (and get pedicures, shop, spend time with friends, nap, etc) during the day without the interruption from little voices needing this and that but I will also miss my three littles.  Especially the littlest...Charlie.  He's getting so big!  Off to school every day, all day is HUGE for him and for his mommy!

Currently Collecting...
All three kids have recently taken to collecting something...which really means I am collecting lots of things. I don't mind it though.  I think it's fun for them (and for me.) 
 Nora:   Buttons
LOVE this!  It's too cute.  Thanks Thuy for the sweet handful!!
 Graham & Charlie:  Pez Dispensers
This has been going on for a few years now and it's becoming a challenge to find any we don't have.  This isn't even half of the collection.
 Nora:  erasers
They are cute and you can find them everywhere.  I've already stashed a ton of them for stocking stuffers.
 Graham:  Marbles
I recently found some really cool ones on-line.  I had no idea there were so many different kinds of marbles.
Me & Nora:  pencils
I can't resist.

Currently Stressing Over...
business stuff:  growing pains, outgrown office space, too much to do and not enough time.  Oh how I love love love what I do but I sure do wish someone else could handle the icky side.  It was recently brought to my attention that a local competitor was having friends and family members order items from me so she could replicate them and sell them herself.  Makes me sad.  I would never do that and am shocked when I hear that someone would do that to me. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...What do you think?? 
I'm also stressing about switching to online orders.  I hate to send the message that I don't want a personal relationship with my customers (BECAUSE I REALLY DO AND LOVE LOVE LOVE PAPERDOLL CUSTOMERS) but an online order is SOOOO much faster and easier for me to process.  It cuts down on all the back and forth emailing about color, font, etc and means you will be able to get your order quicker.  I currently spend the majority of my time emailing...and I should be spending the majority of my time making stuff cute. 

Currently re-decorating
the dollhouse.  Don't you wish you could completely redecorate your your entire house for less than $50???  Nora and I are having so much fun finding tiny treasures to use in our "house."  It's been so nice to see Nora spending so much time on it.  I am dreading the day she wants nothing at all to do with dollhouses and cute erasers and button collections.




Currently...
grabbing a diet d.p. and a chocolate chip pumpkin muffin and getting to work.  I've got a goal of finishing 6 more orders today and it's almost 10 o'clock!!


© 2011 paperdoll designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...