Monday, October 24, 2011

Happy Monday!!

I started off my Monday right today with a little preschool art volunteering.  LOVE being in the art room with my kid's AMAZING art teacher.  I want to be in her class!! 

It's full on Christmas over here in the PaperDoll Shop.  Can't see my floor, boxes everywhere, late nights, lots of diet d.p., tulle in EVERY color, LOTS of new products!!!  I can't wait until November so we can put up the tree (the real tree...not the dollhouse tree) and really get in the spirit!!  Get your orders in quick!  You never know when LAST CALL will sneak up on you!















© 2011 paperdoll designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...