Monday, November 7, 2011

Earthquakes, baby squirrels and the Christmas Rush

It's been a little WILD around here lately!!  All these late night earthquakes are really disturbing my usual work schedule.  It's hard to recover from your whole house shaking and just jump right back into work!!!  Tonight we had some pre-earthquake excitment when my hubbie and his friends found a baby squirrel that had been living in the wall and keeping us up ALL NIGHT!!  SO GROSS but at least it's gone!!
These boys had so much fun cutting a hole in our wall and then chasing a squirrel around!  I wish I would have recorded the whole thing...HILARIOUS!

Other than that, I've been busy making cute stuff!














© 2011 paperdoll designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...