Friday, March 2, 2012

Back to Reality Picture Post

I just spent 4 wonderful days in Phoenix.  I tagged along on a business trip with my husband.  This is something I rarely do...mainly because I am TERRIFIED of flying!!  It's also so hard with all the kids STUFF but it turned out to be a pretty easy week so I went.  It was wonderful.  We ate A LOT.  We shopped.  I read a book by the pool.  It was so nice.  And then we came home.  Just one more day would have been so nice. 

Last night some friends and I threw a baby shower for my sweet friend Holly who is having a baby girl.   It was a very PINK shower.  I forgot my camera but I'm counting on someone to send me some pics because it turned out so cute!!  It was nice to hang out with all my favorite girls on my first day home.  Tonight I'm excited to hang out with my babies.

I'll be answering your emails and trying to get caught up on orders that came right before I left and while I was away over the weekend.  Thank you so much for being patient!  I have the best customers ever!











© 2011 paperdoll designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...